Employee Wellness Training
How is your company addressing the myriad of critical issues around employee wellness? The CiNet Industrial Skills Training Network employee wellness training offers a solution designed to significantly and positively impact the ROI of your most valued resource – your employees.
Research clearly demonstrates that by encouraging healthier choices among their current employees, companies are reaping long term savings in terms of sick time, disability and healthcare costs. Further ROI analysis demonstrates that these metrics are only a portion of the cost savings.
In reality, companies that have effectively developed a employee wellness culture also realize cost savings around retention, recruitment, reputation and employee engagement.
The CiNet Industrial Training Institute’s employee wellness training curriculum is comprised of instructionally designed, engaging training solutions designed to maximize the participant’s learning experience and achieve the targeted goal of increasing employee awareness, enhancing workforce wellness and contributing to overall efficiency.
Employee Wellness Training Highlights
- Comprehensive, In-Depth Content
- Real-World Situations with “On Location” Video and Graphics
- Convenient Short-Block Sessions
- Interactive Adult Learning Approach
- Personalized Customer Service
Employee Wellness Training Courses
For a series catered to your company's needs please contact us at
- Bariatric Surgery: What Are My Options?
- Beyond Compliance - Elder Abuse
- Blood Thinners: Patient Considerations
- Burns: Assessment and Treatment
- Cancer: Facing the Mirror
- Community-Associated MRSA
- Complementary and Alternative Medicines and Menopause
- Dysphagia - Etiology and Identification
- Facts About Lead Poisoning
- Fats: The Good and the Bad
- Going Home With a Trach: What to Expect
- H1N1: Protecting Yourself and Those Around You
- Having Multiples/Experiencing a Multiple Pregnancy
- Identifying and Responding to Insect Bites and Stings
- Infection Control for Patients and Families
- It's Flu Season
- Life After Bariatric Surgery
- Living and Breathing With Asthma
- Managing Your Cholesterol: Commonly Used Medications
- Managing Your Cholesterol: Food Choices and Exercise
- Mixing OTC and Prescription Medications: When Is It Not Safe?
- MRSA in Schools
- Natural Age Changes - Manual Dexterity
- Natural Age Changes: Hearing
- Natural Age Changes: Taste
- Natural Age Changes: Vision
- Therapy at Home
- Organ Donation: The Need and the Shortage
- Overview of Tai Chi: Principles, Postures, and Warm-Up Moves
- Overweight or Obese? Health Risks and Recommendations
- Parkinson's Disease: Treatment and Research
- Parkinson's Disease: Understanding Your Diagnosis
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Patient Safety and Surgery: Mark Your Site
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Pressure Ulcer Management: The Products and Their Purposes
- Pressure Ulcer or Bedsore: Know the Risk
- Pressure Ulcers: The Wound Healing Process
- Protect Yourself: HIV/AIDS
- Protecting the Skin From Pressure Ulcers
- Ready for the Outdoors: What You Need to Know About Lyme Disease
- Recovery After a Heart Attack
- Roll Reversal: The Aging Process and Your Parent
- SARS: What It Is and How to Prevent the Spread
- Seizures: Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment
- Sexual Issues in Late Life
- Sexuality and Your Senior Years
- Skin Cancer: Prevention and Recognition
- Stroke: Causes, Identification and Treatment
- Tai Chi: Beginning of Movement Patterns and Fundamentals Form
- Tai Chi: Ending Movement Patterns and Balance Moves in the Form
- Tai Chi: Movement Patterns and Back and Side Moves in the Form
- Tai Chi: Movement Patterns and Use of Tai Chi Stance in the Form
- Tai Chi: Putting It All Together
- The Diagnosis of Cancer: Proactive Strategies
- The Latest on West Nile Virus
- Tracheostomy Care and Management
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Type 2 Diabetes: Am I at Risk?
- Understanding Heart Attacks
- Understanding Hemodialysis
- Understanding Herbs and Supplements
- Weighing the Risks and Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
- What Is Palliative Care?
- What You Should Know About Pneumonia
- What You Should Know About Tuberculosis
- Why Is My Loved One in Restraints?
- You Hold the Power: Clock Test Reveals Functional Age
- You Hold the Power: Hurting? Help Is Here!
- You Hold the Power: What is Restorative Care?
- Your Loved One Is in the ICU—What Should You Expect?